Friday, July 23, 2010

10 Corso Como and Aperitivo part deux

On Monday night we went out to the even 'cooler' even 'hipper' side of town which houses the (apparently) well known store '10 Corso Como'. Its a store that has all sorts of crazy expensive designer things.


That bag was so cute !
One of our assignments for the night was to see who could find the most expensive item in the store...

Mission accomplished! anyone want this random gold cuff for only 13,000 Euro ??
After Corso Como we went to a cool little resturuant called MAF (not to be confused with Math) for apperitivo. I loved it ! not only was its name fun to say and make puns about but it was way better than the first place (you know, the one that served us the chips and hotdog slices combo)
We had so much fun it was one of my favorite nights so far !
After MAF ( ..AFTERMATH ! BOOM yet another pun...genius genius genius) we made our way over to the Duomo area to continue the night. The sunset on our walk over was pretty
When we got there and sat outside we were literally eaten alive by mosquitoes (mosquitoes are a HUGE problem here I'm suprised I havn't written an entire post dedicated to them yet) but it was sorrrrta worth it for the view (ok not really but the view was great!). Somtimes when we're out and about Ill stop and look at my surroundings and I just can't believe that these crazy beautiful historical places are where we get to hangout everyday... I also can't believe this guy in the cut off shirt walked right in front of my camra and ruined my (almost) good pic! Thanks a lot brah' ! haha regardless I love Italy and Milan ! :)
This weekend we're going to Cinque Terre and I may hit up the leaning tower of Pisa while were near that area. I'm super excited ! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to ask if they serve food with aperitivo and how much does a drink cost?
    I really want to go visit sometimes.

    ReplyDelete