Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to Sagan !

Thursday night we went out to the Symphony , at the LaVerdi (I think), it was great ! It was a 'modern' show so they played a lot of fun things like the Star Wars theme. ONTOP of being Symphony Thursday it was also SAGANS 22nd BIRTHDAY !! : ) so that made dressing up and going out even more fun. We went out for her birthday dinner after the Symph.. here are some pictures from the night :


My roomates and I waiting at the busstop by our dorms



One more group shot at the busstop


You arnt supposed to take pictures in the symphony but I tried to snap one anyways...so ofcourse it turned out a litttle ROUGH

This little girl on the bus on the way there wearing her sunglasses at night was SO CUTE !

My table at post-show dinner
Happy 22nd Birthday Sagan !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment