Monday, July 19, 2010

According to all sources...the streets the place to go

Alright Im just gonna come right out and say it to you straight...Bascially there's graffiti ALL OVER the fine country of Italy.Apparently its a growing problem, we talked about it for a second today in class (but it didn't take that class to notice it) I've seen it in Rome, Milan, Venice, Lake Como (EVERYWHERE). . It ranges from really cool graffiti art ( like the one pictured below) to dumb scribbled 'tags' which say things like 'BAMA' .

(I took the above picture on the 'hip/young' side of town where we ate appretivo last week)



This ones from the train station in Venice. It's my favorite graffiti so far
so darn cute it left me saying to myself WHY didn't I think of that first!?



ciao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment