Sunday, July 11, 2010

BEST.WEEKEND.EVER

This weekend will go down in the history of my life as one of the best weekends ever ( we're talking atleast top 10 status )
Friday we took a day trip to lake como, we had a little travelin trouble getting there but lifes about the journy not the destination ..riiighhtt ? haha but once we got there it was worth all the stress because it was BEAUTIFUL


We found a beach to go to, there arn't really beaches like you would think of its like a slab of concrete with sand and docks to jump off of


Ofcourse whats a post without a picture of a dog ? ( but really why have I become this person!?!?)

We left with just enough time to catch the gorgeous sunset at Como ..
On Saturday we went to Lugano Switzerland and it was so much fun ! I didn't know much about the area untill we got there, it was beautiful ! I think having no expectations ahead of time made it even better. The water was so clear.





we rented a paddleboat for supercheap , like I said before 'no expectations' so we wern't really prepared for swimming with our bathing suits so we did what we had to do and just jumped in anyways in our underwear; it sounds crazy but it couldnt have been more fun!Sunday night we got back from Switzerland around 7:45, just in time to set up in Duomo (the center of the city) to watch the final world cup game outside. There's a huge outdoor TV (you can see it in the far left corner of the first picture) and HUNDREDS of fans crowded there to watch the game.

the energy of the crowd was AMAZING.


I rooted for Spain, DUH haha

I took this last picture right after Spain scored. Everyone went crazy it was awesome. I can't think of a better place to have watched the final game (aside from being in Spain , or at the game itself ofcourse)
As a result of this great weeknd I'll be in super paper writing mode for the next 48 hours to finish up my paper #1 , wish me luck ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment