Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BULLSEYE!

...and by eye I mean Balls
Let me explain according to some sort of tradition , if you go to the middle of the Duomo area find the mosaic bull, plant your heel on the bull's testical and spin around on it it gives you good luck. This tradition/legend is so popular that theres actually a little divit where you place your heel. (as shown)
I still dont know all of the reasoning behind it but when in Rome (or Milan) do as the Romans do! (...even if it's spinning your heel around on a bulls testical)
above and below are proof that I have indeed 'done as the Romans did' and earned my Italian good luck



I also feel like this post wont be complete without referencing: "DA BULLS DA BULLS DA BULLS DA BULLS "


Ok thanks for letting me get that out of my system :)

we're about to go out to karaoke tonight so hopefully tomarow Ill have an amazing post full of pictures from that :)
Ciao !


No comments:

Post a Comment