Thursday, July 8, 2010

Uhhhh, do you wanna talk about it ?

Today we went to the market for a language/italy activity. We each had to buy somthing for our 'family style' dinner tonight. I choose Mozerella,
I thought it was a smart choice cuz it would be easiest to say, I thought wrong ..it was a horrible choice, SO expensive. Here are a few pics I snapped though Fruits

Seafood stand ! BLECHHH OCTOPUS...UHH do you wanna talk about it !? gross /SLASHH/ Paul is that you??? haha
raw seafood and world cup oracles aside that man thats in there in the back ground was so sweet and let me take a lot of pictures of his stand

The huge selection of olives looked amazing

I loved these

Of course I took a picture of dogs agian.. apparently being away from home has turned me into a puppy-freak, but these two were so cute. They were strangers just staring at eachother wagging their tails underneath one of the meat carts. sighh.

No comments:

Post a Comment